The Whore page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want a Moni Moni Handbag in the Fall of 2011?

Go down

Do you want a Moni Moni Handbag in the Fall of 2011? Empty Do you want a Moni Moni Handbag in the Fall of 2011?

Post  luckyfish Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:56 am

Autumn is coming. Have you chosen appropriate handbags for wardrobe? I believe the Moni Moni Handbag will be a nice option.
Cinzia Moniaci, a native of Milan, is the designer of Moni Moni handbags. The handbags
she designed have a comfortable feel and appreance. Whether or not you think I'm speaking out of personal experience is at your discretion, but so is this style if it's right for you.
Do you want a Moni Moni Handbag in the Fall of 2011? 1
Moni Moni handbags feature distressed jeans, stains, discoloration, little holes, and missed stitches and is quite special.
While it is not my preference to get excited for bags with these specific quirks, it's also noted that it's not everyone's preference. I'm sure some of you bagistas can really appreciate the down-to-earth qualities of these bags while happily embracing its urban flare, and some of these bagistars happen to be celebrities like Jessica Alba, Halle Berry, and Kourtney Kardashian.
Moni Moni handbag Fall collection is worthy of particular appreciation. Each piece comes out in a beautiful color manifesting the breath of autumn, and will increase glamour to your wardrobe in this autumn.

luckyfish

Back to top Go down