The Whore page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DELL Inspiron 14V 14.0"" Notebook

Go down

DELL Inspiron 14V 14.0"" Notebook Empty DELL Inspiron 14V 14.0"" Notebook

Post  luckyfish Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:13 am

I'm on the computer 80% of my time and buy the latest Dell laptops equipped with MS Office Home and Student 2007 is a win-win situation. My children produce PowerPoint presentations and research papers for school. They grew up with computers from the Dell desktop. Now they use Dell laptops and I have a new Inspiron 14R.

I've only had mine 2 days, but my experiences so far tell me I absolutely made the right decision. Im still exploring all the features so this may/may not be a complete review...its just based on my experiences so far.
Pros: Lightning fast, light weight, set up was extremely user friendly and done in like 20 minutes or less. Start up is fast. I like Windows 7...I had Vista on my old laptop and my Dell Desktop has XP. This is a product that I believe will be reliable for some time to come. The keyboard is quiet...some folks have said they werent impressed with their keyboard, but I like it. Ive also seen that the sound was not great, but for a laptop computer, I think it is fairly decent. The webcam wasnt bad either..the quality is decent too-you just have to play with the settings on it. The pic on my review was actually taken on the webcam.
Dell Insiprion 14R machine is goood for average home users. It is good for the user who wants to browse photos, watch movies, listen to music, mediuim quality games, surf the web. I made a right decision on , share with you .also i saw that most users had the same experience with me!

luckyfish

Back to top Go down