The Whore page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DELL Inspiron 14V 14.0" Notebook

Go down

DELL Inspiron 14V 14.0" Notebook Empty DELL Inspiron 14V 14.0" Notebook

Post  luckyfish Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 am

This laptop works great and in a good price, while pickrice offers them 10% of the offers, with free shipping. I bought my half-500S Intel Core Duo, 4 GB RAM, 320 SATA hard drive, web, 9-cell battery, and standard Wi-Fi and DVD-RW.
On the positive side of things I like to do this laptop is fast. I'm certainly not waiting for instructions to be processed. He moves very well, and 4 GB of RAM really comes through. The screen is nice, Wireless-N is as beautiful as an improvement on the old wireless G, and the compact size of 14 "with a 9-cell battery gives me 6 hours of battery life. All this makes me very happy.
Cons: I've never been a Dell customer for a long time. Buy all of my computer from Dell. This was the first time order Dell hurt. At first I started with one daughter, BN, and ended up buying two because the first had been sent the wrong color. Major disaster girl has a matte black and the computer. You can save the hassle of sending it back, I ordered another one that did not become the correct color.
I really enjoy using my new laptop. This is the third I bought from . I like the idea of my panels open tabs, and I am very pleased that he does not take long to run up and down. The glossy finish is nice for everything.

luckyfish

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum