The Whore page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONY VPCSD18EC/B 13.3" Notebook

Go down

SONY VPCSD18EC/B 13.3" Notebook Empty SONY VPCSD18EC/B 13.3" Notebook

Post  luckyfish Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:00 am

Sony VAIO 13.3 " Laptop Computer, Model: VPCSD18EC/B, is one of the most famous of the computer for a while, because it allows users to easily manage your digital life whether you use the laptop for work or for personal reasons, the overall functionality and user interface of this laptop. computer, you can easily manage your digital life.
The main feature of this product is that it comes with the Intel Core 2 Duo 1.66 GHz with this process is able to enjoy an extremely fast response time of productivity and rationalization that only Intel can provide. If you have used equipment that takes a few seconds to establish a program, you do not understand how important it is to have a laptop that responds almost instantly to their orders.
Company time was reasonable. The estimated delivery time is amazing! A whole month! But the package arrived a day before the deadline, absolutely no complaints in that department.
The laptop itself has a professional look with the specifications to save it.
Most of the comments give the mouse pad comment wrong, but it only takes a little getting used to. That's it. This is my personal experience, I would like to share with us. Love this laptop and thanks . I recommend this purchase!

luckyfish

Back to top Go down