The Whore page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP CQ43-101AU LV773PA 14" Notebook

Go down

HP CQ43-101AU LV773PA 14" Notebook Empty HP CQ43-101AU LV773PA 14" Notebook

Post  luckyfish Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:28 am

Features:
Screen Size: 14-inch 1366 × 768
Processor Type: AMD Fusion APU E-350
Processor frequency: 1.6GHz
Memory: 2GB DDR3 1066MHz
Hard disk capacity: 320GB 5400 switch, SATA
Graphics chip: Intel GMA HD (integrated in processor
Operating System: DOS
Camera: Integrated camera
Drive Type: DVD recorder supports DVD SuperMu
Wireless LAN: 802.11b/g/n wireless protocol support
Notebook Weight: 2.2Kg
Card Description: 100Mbps network cards
This is a surprisingly good laptop for the money! Although I buy almost every electric product at , I caught a special 24 hours on site
After the return of two other laptops from another company that does not meet the expectations of my graphics, I was a little worried about it - we usually see this kind of specification of the machines at a much higher price. Although the Microsoft Experience Index Windows is not a techie dream, which provides a standard measure that indicates how the computer uses Windows 7 (scale of 1 to 7.9).
- The wireless antenna is awesome. In locations where my two-year-old Thinkpad achieves just one or two bars from the wireless network (or sometimes none), the HP achieves four.
- The web-cam works extremely well in dim light, better than that of my Thinkpad and on par with that of my Latitude 4300.
- I've had no issues whatsoever concerning stability after nearly 3 months of usage. No hang-ups, crashes or freezes! I think this is the most stable computer I've ever owned.

luckyfish

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum