The Whore page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASUS N53 Series N53SN-XV1 Notebook

Go down

ASUS N53 Series N53SN-XV1 Notebook Empty ASUS N53 Series N53SN-XV1 Notebook

Post  luckyfish Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:12 am

The N53SN has to do with performance and multimedia for the best, is packing some of the latest hardware. First, we have the latest Intel SandyBridge CPU, Core i7 2630QM is a quad-core processor running at 2.0 GHz to 2.9GHz with Turbo multithreaded. The addition of others is the size of the new GT from Nvidia with Nvidia 550M Optimus and 2 GB of GDDR3 memory. The rest of the system features include 4 GB of RAM, 750 GB 7200 rpm, 15.6-inch full high-definition screen, and finally, a Blu-Ray combo.

This notebook is not a speed demon in a particular area, but it is full every game, but. It is the ideal multi-media source server. The screen / picture is awesome. Netflix HD streaming is awesome. The built in Wi-Fi has the potential to flow through the adapter 65Mbps Atheros 80211n. Chew through 720p. We will not presume on a bulletin board of the Community Benchmarking Summary when you are on this machine, but at this price is an incredible work / school / multi-media machine. The hard drive 500 GB 5400 rpm 5.9 points in the benchmark from the experience of Windows 7, Penryn-based dual-core 2.4 gig Pentium scoring 5.6. It is essentially a Core 2 Duo L2 cache with at least partially energy-saving features disabled. The system works silently in the temperature range of 30C. We have two of these laptops in our family. Both were bought refurbished from Amazon and both have a good case operation.

Restore the model has not been too much away bloatware, but I did a lot to remove the software from Asus. If you are not a video editor / photo / music or someone looking for a gaming machine, this little baby should serve very well. Neither I nor my uncle regretted our purchase for a moment while we sang at the money we saved, i am highly recommand this laptop to all the users. I bought it on , it is a very good notebook site. For that our laptops are often awesomeness.

luckyfish

Back to top Go down